PVC is the one of the most commonly uses thermoplastic materials in many industries.
Highly resistant to acids, alkalies, alcohol and many other abrasive materials.
PVC systems are light, flexible and durable and it has superior provide corrosion resistance.
Thermoplastic PVC has an internal insulation that helps to reduce the formation of condensation and to resist the internal temperature change for hot and cold liquids.
It has low flammability property.
AREAS OF USAGE:
•Chemical distribution and drainage
• Water and waste water treatment
• Service pipes
• Irrigation systems
• Waste collection
• Corrosive fluid transfer
• In acid tanks and tanks in galvanized coating industry,
• In pumps and filters,
• In coating and composite systems,
PVC systems should not be used to transport or store compressed air and gases.
It has a high resistance rate against chemical bases and acids. It is resistant to zone rays. It has a high strength ratio, it is hard and strong, it has good chemical resistance and it is used in many fields due to these weldable properties. PP-H has many different properties and advantages and has a wide range of applications.
• Its specific gravity is low.
• Excellent chemical resistance.
• Very good in contact with many acids, alkali and solvents.
• Easily combined with welding.
• Impact resistance is good.
• It shows higher temperature resistance than PP and PVC.
AREAS OF USAGE:
• Galvanized coating and chemical industry,
• In treatment plants,
• Coating boilers, tanks, filter press plates,
• Used in gear wheels, chemical pumps, heaters, rotary filters, ventilation ducts,
• Used for food processing applications and components.
In addition to standard PP material properties, it is a material with low flammability. With its flame retardant properties, it is ideal for use in ventilation systems.
• High hardness,
• Excellent resistance to various acids, alkalis and solvents,
• Very good tensile strength,
• Very good boilability,
• Electrical insulation,
• Ventilation systems,
• Chemical industry tank and equipment construction
• Mechanical engineering applications.
It is one of the most classic materials used for the production of tanks and equipment in the chemical industry thanks to its very good machinability and chemical resistance properties. Due to lack of moisture absorption, it can be used safely in aqueous environments. PE materials have good chemical resistance and hardness at temperatures between -40 °C and + 80 °C.
• Its specific weight and friction coefficient are low.
• Good chemical and electrical resistance.
• Does not absorb water.
• Can be welded.
• Hot forming can be done.
• Abrasion resistance is low.
• Does not produce bacteria.
• Production of tanks and equipment in chemical industry,
• In the construction of pumps, valves, diaphragm, bellows and cylinders in waste water facilities,
• In the manufacturing of tanks in which chemical materials are stored in the electroplating and galvano industry and in the coatings and wastewater facilities in the wastewater facilities,