Scrubber- Plastic Gas Washer
Scrubber is a controller used to remove some particles or gases consisted from industrial systems or wastewater facility for emission and deodorization remove,oxidize,neutralize emissions and stinks.The scrubber used to washer unwanted ingredientes within gas flow using liquid. Recently, the waste gases have been cleaned with dry systems.
Scrubbers are the basic devices used to control acidic, basic gases and gaseous emissions.
Polipropilen ( PP) Scrubber
Polietilen ( PE) Scrubber
Working Principles of Scrubber
Dirty gas passed pulling by way of aspirator bottom to up inside of gas washer tower. At the same time, the special solution in the lower chamber of tower is sprayed top to bottom through by way of nozzles. Backfill materials and media are used to contact solution with gas. Backfill materials inside the tower provide wide surface area for dirty gas reaction with solution. Liquid droplets drifted with gas flow are keeped positioned on the top of tower by way of drift eliminator. Unwanted gas concentration is under the limit values and throw to odorless atmosphere. Fresh air transmitted to the atmosphere. We design Plastic Scrubber according to system operation and chemical products to be used. Different filtering units can be added to the system according to the gas, pollution load, particle quantity and need.
Primary Features of Plastic Scrubber
- 99% efficiency is provided depending on process.
- PP, HDPE, PVC, PVDF and can be made of materials such as stainless.
They are designed for aggressive and corrosive compounds.
- They require very little maintenance.
Functional, safe and fully automatic.
Advantages of Being Polypropylene and Polyethylene Scrubber
- Good mechanical properties as well as low weight
- Economical installation and maintenance cost compared with other materials,
- Excellent chemical resistance,
- – 40 / + 100 safe working temperature,
- There is no paint care cost because it is not affected by the chemical,
- Long life, high UV resistance,
- Easy to repair in case of accidental damage,
- Suitable for food application
Areas of Usage
- Ammonia reduction
- Reduction of chemical pollutants
- Pretreatment for biological filters
- Odor removal
- Air purification of drying facilities
- Air purification in treatment facilities
- Air humidification
- Smoke reduction
- Metal coating systems
- Chemical facilities
- Paint facilities