Scrubber is a control device used to remove some particles or gases from industrial systems or wastewater treatment plants, to remove emissions and bad odors, to oxidize, absorb and neutralize. It washes the un wanted contents in the gas stream using liquid. Recently, waste gases have also started to be cleaned with dry systems. Scrubbers are basic devices used to control acidic, basic gases and gaseous emissions.
- Polipropilen ( PP) Scrubber
- Polietilen ( PE) Scrubber
Areas of Usage
- Ammonia reduction
- Reduction of chemical pollutants
- Pretreatment for biological filters
- Odor removal
- Air purification of drying facilities
- Air purification in treatment facilities
- Air humidification
- Smoke reduction
- Metal coating systems
- Chemical facilities
- Paint facilities
Working Principles of Scrubbers
- 99% efficiency is provided depending on process.
- PP, HDPE, PVC, PVDF and can be made of materials such as stainless.
- They are designed for aggressive and corrosive compounds.
- They require very little maintenance.
- Functional, safe and fully automatic.
Advantages of Being Polypropylene and Polyethylene Scrubber
- Good mechanical properties as well as low weight
- Economical installation and maintenance cost compared with other materials,
- Excellent chemical resistance,
- – 40 / + 100 safe working temperature,
- There is no paint care cost because it is not affected by the chemical,
- Long life, high UV resistance,
- Easy to repair in case of accidental damage,
- Suitable for food application